As an integral part of turnkey packages, Haden Freeman offers Construction Design Management Consultancy, including the provision of Principal Designer and Principal Contractor to offer support to clients to ensure that all aspects of safety are fully considered.
Interaction with our clients and, where applicable, their contractors, is imperative to ensuring that projects are delivered safely and meet the requirements for safe operability.
Typical CDM projects include demolition, dismantling, relocation, new build, and retro installation within the chemical, pharmaceutical, processing and manufacturing industries.
We are RoSPA Gold Award winners, members of CHAS, have all our site personnel qualified appropriately and our senior personnel are all trained in IOSH Leading Safely.
Our HSE Services include:
- Principal Designer
- Principal Contractor
- Construction management
- Site and safety sampling
- Sire environmental audits
- Investigations, studies and reports
- Assistance with legislative compliance
- Toolbox talks
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS)
- CDM advisory and guidance services to all duty holders including the client to ensure compliance
- Assistance in the development of pre-legislative gap analysis review
- Assistance in the development of construction phase plans
- Assessment of contractor competence