Our highly qualified and trained consultants are leaders in their fields having worked extensively on production sites they understand the realities of operations whilst ensuring HSE is a priority.
Haden Freeman will lead the clients through the process safety and functional safety processes in simple, easy to understand procedures successfully developed and employed over many years.
We have been leading members of The 61508 Association, where we share best practice with like-minded colleagues for over 10 years.
Our process safety services include
- Safety case preparation and review
- HAZID chair and scribe
- HAZOP chair and scribe
- Retrospective review of hazard studies
- Hazardous Area Classifications (HAC) and studies
- Hazardous area studies
- Relief stream studies
- Design safety reviews
- Functional safety lifecycle activities including calibrated risk graph, LOPA and fault tree analysis
- Quantitative risk assessments
Our E&I functional safety consultants have many years experience of using and further developing the tools and techniques within this complex area.
Our E&I functional safety services include:
- Safety life-cycle planning
- Functional safety management system
- SRS data sheets
- SIF design
- Independent SIF review
- Independent functional safety assessments
- Proof test documentation